In these series of agility sessions Joris & Olivier share best practices and challenging experiences.
Each course is a dynamic hands-on workshop with animated theory and active games.
You are invited to delve in real work situations by immersive training of Agile onion & Scrum essentials.
We put you on a high information diet combined with low threshold exercises from organisational change to individual / daily actions.
Is your organisation struggling with digital transformation? What can you do about it?
How to adapt to agility & thrive on discipline…
Do you want to
- map your agile transformation;
- adapt to change, develop a (hyper) productivity mindset;
- kickstart, plan effective meetings;
- incrementally build up tangible results in manageable sprints;
- facilitate continuous improvement & develop talents;
- unleash the power of teams;
- break dependencies across your organisation;
- manage complexity;
- deploy flexibility;
These are the topics that will be discussed on the second session:
- What can you expect from a successful CRM implementation
- Optimization of teamwork by focus
- Getting things done, realistic release planning
- Efficiency & automatisation
- Structured customer collaboration