09:00 am - 05:00 pmClick to Register: Click to Register
40 Boulevard d'Anvers, 1000 Bruxelles
Bruxelles, Bruxelles, BE, 1000
Ready to join the Data Science Bootcamp 2017?
In this session, Rik Van Bruggen and Tom Geudens, from Neo4j, will guide you through a hands-on experience with the graph database model and it’s most popular implementation, Neo4j.
- Data Science professionals interested to learn graph databases.
- General database / SQL experience is useful but not mandatory.
- The participant must have Neo4j installed on his laptop before coming to the course. You can download the correct latest version from https://neo4j.com/download/ . When you surf to https://localhost:7474 you should see the start screen of the Neo4j “browser”.
2. What is a graph database
3. Why a graph database 4. Graph database use cases
5. Graph Query Languages – (open)Cypher
6. Graph query assignments
7. Graph query assignments
8. Future reading and sources of info.
- Lunch is included in your ticket.
- Doors are open at 8.30 am.
- Training starts at 9 am and finishes at 5 pm
(be on time or inform us if delay, respect for the audience/trainer).
- Accessibility: public transport (stop Yser / Ijzer – subway line 2-6 ).
We do not have parking but normally there are some parking slots at Rue des Commerçants.
- Training partners and community can contact us via e-mail to request their discount code (email@example.com).