09:00 am - 05:00 pmClick to Register: Click to Register
40 Boulevard d'Anvers, 1000 Bruxelles
Bruxelles, Bruxelles, BE, 1000
In this session, Nele Verbiest, from Python Predictions, will introduce to the participants the fundamentals of segmentation, the process that divides customers into groups with similar profiles and behaviour, used by many organisations as a strategic tool to understand customers and monitor evolutions throughout the customer base.
During hands-on sessions in R, participants will learn the intuition, methodology and code needed to construct a useful, data-driven, cluster-based segmentation. The day is concluded with a hands-on lab in R, in which the participants will apply their newly gained segmentation skills to make a segmentation of the Brussels Data Science Community members using R.
- Data Science professionals interested in creating a cluster based segmentation.
- Knowledge of R.
- R or RStudio (preferred) should be installed.
1. Introduction to segmentation: definitions and usecases
2. Clustering: data driven segmentation
3. Data preparation for clustering
4. How to align a segmentation project with business
5. Presenting your segmentation results to business
- Lunch is included in your ticket.
- Doors are open at 8.30 am.
- Training starts at 9 am and finishes at 5 pm
(be on time or inform us if delay, respect for the audience/trainer).
- Accessibility: public transport (stop Yser / Ijzer – subway line 2-6 ).
We do not have parking but normally there are some parking slots at Rue des Commerçants.
- Training partners and community can contact us via e-mail to request their discount code (email@example.com).