09:00 am - 05:00 pmClick to Register: Click to Register
40 Boulevard d'Anvers, 1000 Bruxelles
Bruxelles, Bruxelles, BE, 1000
It is very useful to have a hands-on, practical guide on the actions to take when working on Data Science projects. That is something that Jellert Schaepherders & Maarten Van den Broeck, from XploData, will share during this session at the Data Science Bootcamp 2018 edition. They will present a step-by-step guide to follow when working on a Data Science project: from selecting and preparing the data, to modelling and finally presenting the insights in a clear, appealing manner. Throughout the day, participants will perform all actions themselves on a real-life case.
- Data Science professionals who want to better structure and present their projects.
- Knowledge of Python and/or R.
- Installation of Rstudio and/or a Python IDE (e.g. PyCharm).
1. General Overview
2. Data (general aspects to consider)
3. Data Selection
4. Data Cleaning
5. Data Transformation
6. Data Discovery
7. Evaluation and Interpretation
8. Insights and Knowledge
- Lunch is included in your ticket.
- Doors are open at 8.30 am.
- Training starts at 9 am and finishes at 5 pm
(be on time or inform us if delay, respect for the audience/trainer).
- Accessibility: public transport (stop Yser / Ijzer – subway line 2-6 ).
We do not have parking but normally there are some parking slots at Rue des Commerçants.
- Training partners and community can contact us via e-mail to request their discount code (email@example.com).