09:00 am - 05:00 pmClick to Register: Click to Register
40 Boulevard d'Anvers, 1000 Bruxelles
Bruxelles, Bruxelles, BE, 1000
In this session, you will take the shoes of a Data Scientist living his first day in a company.
Do you think you can prove your value and deliver?
Eric Lecoutre from WeLoveDataScience will take all participants in a hackathon mode to work on concrete case.
Team working, collaboration and sharing will be encouraged.
Moreover, it is expected from trainees to act as consultant – which every Data Scientist is (service to your company/customer).
The dynamic will allowing determining key questions and topics a Data Scientist must consider when dealing with analytical projects.
For this session, we focus on Analytical CRM applied to automotive sector.
Data Science professionals interested to improve their soft skills, especially suited for consultants.
Knowledge of one of these technologies: Python, R or SAS.
The participant must come with his own working environment and is free to chose which one he wants to use.
A presentation tool is required (PowerPoint / Open Office / …)
1. Consulting skills
3. Data analysis
Eric Lecoutre holds a master in Mathematics (statistics) and is active in Analytics domain since 20 years. He is consultant since 15 years and has worked in many domains.
- Lunch is included in your ticket.
- Doors are open at 8.30 am.
- Training starts at 9 am and finishes at 5 pm
(be on time or inform us if delay, respect for the audience/trainer).
- End time of workshop is flexible and most motivated people can stay to be sure to really deliver!
- Accessibility: public transport (stop Yser / Ijzer – subway line 2-6 ).
We do not have parking but normally there are some parking slots at Rue des Commerçants.
- Training partners and community can contact us via e-mail to request their discount code (email@example.com).